IntricateSimplicityIntricateSimplicity

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Nursing Home Madness 2 Nursing Home Madness 2

Great Madness animation

It was pretty damn funny for how short it was. Great job, I hope your longer ones will be as funny as this.

Rapheus responds:

Why don'tcha sidle on over to my page and check out my longer ones then?

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

Nice

Aquarius by BoC, nice song. Interesting flash to go along with it too lol. About as trippy as it should be.

biblo responds:

I guess

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

RULE 34!

I second the rule 34 on June. Woot!

Great episode lol

Snowball Target Practice Snowball Target Practice

Good music...

Very good start, and the music fit better than I expected. I expect great things from you, and I'm always available to collab again anytime.

Thanks for that much by the way.

{BT} Sneaky Sneakers {BT} Sneaky Sneakers

Great composition

This song really works as a whole from beginning to end. However, I have to say my favorite thing about this song is the rapid plucking that comes in at about 0:20, which really pulls it into a whole new realm of sound. I really found this to be an enjoyable experience, and a very well put together song.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much. :)

A Sad Tale A Sad Tale

Yo dude

I noticed that you didn't change the progression at all in the song. I you're going to do that you should at least create a tempo change somewhere in the song. On a serious not, the song ended really abruptly. Whether or not it was intended, it was really uncomfortable. A fadeout works really well to let the song dissipate on it's own without shocking the listener in a sense. Otherwise, very good composition.

8/10 - good, but not perfect

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Thanks. :D BTW the whole song is pretty much 1 big progression here, and throughout the whole thing it is changing. I believe what u ment to say is melody, though I did that for a reason. The melodic part is the Acoustic guitar, and I set this up so that the listener doesn't get annoyed in repetition. Think of it as an experiment. As far as the abrubt end, that was intended. I intened this to be a video game song, so I wanted it to end like a song, but still be able to loop. Turn on the loop and you will see what I mean. It might be a bit choppy, but hey, thats what happen when you cut it at the end.

Reactor Escape(Full Version) Reactor Escape(Full Version)

Something's off about it

Judging from your responses to the last two reviews, I know you'll probably disregard everything I say and excuse yourself from my review, but that's okay.

I feel like the electric guitar was very much out of place among the more classical instruments. It really threw off the tone of the song, and little emotional effect. If it were louder and more clean sounding, it could have had a tremendous effect, but unfortunately, the attempt fell flaccid.

Maybe you could try changing the mood of the song with the instruments already in play, or change the note structure a bit before throwing in the guitar. That would be more effective for changing the mood than throwing in a bad sounding guitar and drums that are playing the same notes as every other instrument.

But that's just my opinion, and I think you'll improve when you get more practice with it, especially with mood changing.

7/10

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

lol, yeah... Im going to ignore ur review. I told u already, and I will tell u again. I was using premade instruments in the FL-Studio, if you don't like the way an electric guitar sounds, don't come crying to me about it. As far as everything else. You are right I disregard. From what I see here. You obviously did not read the way my story was going, because if you had u would have realized "OMG its a bomb!" from ur top secret mission is not a fluid motion but instant. And out of curiousity what do you mean by drums playing the same notes as every other instrument?